About Me

My photo
i am an out going person who is living to the full and is enjoying the trappings of a student life. I also enjoy shopping and baking. “Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity.”- Plato

Friday 1 April 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hi peeps, If like me you love fashion but are a bit clueless when it comes to styles and all the jargon that designers and fashion reporters through at us via the vastness that is the media, then hopefully this blog will make us less clueless and more clued up when it comes to the big bad world of fashion and beauty. For example the term 'jorts' which are jean shorts why not just call them exactly that? The world of beauty is possibly more guilty of throwing jargon at us surely isn't it just a waste of words that could be used to describe more meaningful things going on in the world. Don't get me wrong I love clothes and all things associated but the jargon is just plain confusing and would make life simpler for everyone who isn't a designer 'darling' or a really 'special' top model to use normal language (I feel like I'm ranting slightly now). Ttfn xx P.S. if beauty jargon baffles you then take a look at www.thebeautybrains.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment