About Me

My photo
i am an out going person who is living to the full and is enjoying the trappings of a student life. I also enjoy shopping and baking. “Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity.”- Plato

Monday 4 April 2011

I need Therapy

When I say that I need therapy I Should make it abundantly clear that I mean the ratail kind not the (sit on a couch and pour my heart out) kind! and because at the moment I'm feeling particularly lazy I can only be bothered to carry out this retail therapy online, this however is slightly dangerous as the temptation to just have a quick look on the topshop website or the sale that house of fraser might have on is a very slippery slope. We've all been there at some point the innocent 'quick look' can quickly descend into the self destruction of your bank account or credit card! Especially with a large glass of white wine in hand, we know its dangerous but we do it anyway because there's nothing more satisfying than seeing the small mountain of shoes and clothes arrive on your doorstep the next day.

If your anything like me though the majority of the stuff you buy end up either going straight back because you don't resemble the straight up and down model on website or if like me they just end up shoved in the bottom of the wardrobe with tags still attached never to see the light of day again!

On my radar this time are brights and sunglasses (purely in the optimisim that the good weather will stay put)
below are some of my faves:





No comments:

Post a Comment