About Me

My photo
i am an out going person who is living to the full and is enjoying the trappings of a student life. I also enjoy shopping and baking. “Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity.”- Plato

Sunday 5 June 2011

I've moved

I have decided to move this blog to wordpress as it allows me more freedom in way the blog looks and its content, if you still want to follow me just click the link http://stylemecool.wordpress.com/ I won't delete this blog yet, I just wanted to say a thanks to the people that have followed this blog and I hope you will follow the new one.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.cebuspring.com/rad.htm

    Interested in buying
    exclusive hand made
    fashion accessories
    direct from a manufacturer

    http://www.cebuspring.com/rad.htm - click here

    we do make necklaces, ear rings, bangles
    bags, hair clips, crafts, beads, wedding gifts
    etc... made out of wood, shell, clay
    resins


    Order direct from a manufacturer
    @ wholesale price

    small sample orders , we accept

    You can verify us with
    Philippine Department of Trade
    and Industry (DTI) as " SHEM EXPORT"
    more than 20 years in fashion
    and wood craft manufacturing.




    call

    Ken
    RAD Fashion/ Shem Export
    63917-4688107

    ----------------------------------------
    Cebu Philippines New York Florida Hawaii
    Beads Necklace Fashion Accessories Hair clips
    Japan Madrid London bangles rafia sinamay
    RAD FASHION/ SHEM EXPORT

    ReplyDelete